Monday, June 08, 2009

night owl

I guess I'm really going crazy.

How long have I been living a life of sleep way pass midnight and waking up early in the morning? Suriving only perhaps 5 hours of sleep the most on days when lesson does not start at 8?

EMAT paper is over. During the studying of EMAT, I seriously think that I can only study during the wee hours of the short short 24 hours. This reminds me of Huiyu who studied during the wee hours during the O level period.

To think that I used to thought that people who study during this timing is crazy. But I am turning into this type of mad person as well.

I guess I have really changed during the past 16 months.

Bit by bit.
I guess I am beginning to not know who I am sooner or later...

No comments: